We’ve All Been There
We know what challenges you are facing, we have kids of our own working through autism therapy. That is why we are here to help you and your family. From Assessment to Billing to our fully licensed autism treatment itself, we have the onsite staff to support you and give the best autism care possible.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: By adhering to a solid foundation of honesty, principles, and good-will, our team brings true care and professionalism to each of our clients. We know that transformation begins from within, and integrity is the stepping stone towards greatness
- Accountability: Honoring commitments breeds trust, and trust is the foundation of any relationship. We aim to build that trust with the families we work with by taking initiative, listening to concerns, and staying committed to you every step of the way.
- Development: We are committed to the continuing education of our staff in order to keep them up-to-date on the newest therapies, and the most current approaches. Combining them with the tried-and-true methods enables us to put into practice the most efficient therapies that best meet your personal goals.
- Team: We are firm believers in working together to achieve our goals. Whether we are collaborating on methods of treatment, or sharing ideas on how best to serve families, we know that teamwork is the glue that keeps us working hard for you every single day.
- Empower: Achieving the highest quality of life means believing in yourself. We instill in all of our kids and employees the importance of hard work, patience, and knowing that if they believe, they can achieve.
Licensed and Certified
With our on-site licensed and certified behavior analysts, licensed psychologists and registered nurse, we are readily available to you and prepared to provide individualized autism treatment for every child, adolescent, or adult.
Multiple Convenient Locations
We have multiple Spectrum of Hope locations conveniently located in Houston, Cypress, Katy, Magnolia/Conroe, Klein/Champions, and Tomball. Other locations will open later this year. We have over 100,000 square-feet of autism therapy space to address the individual needs of every child, adolescent, or adult. We also offer in-home therapy targeted at providing support in the comfort of your home.